We would like to inform you about some issues that should be considered while visiting cultural sites in Antalya.
· Before visiting historical sites, we advise you to check working days and opening hours on the official websites. Some palces may be closed on certain days. We recommend you to buy tickets in advance for places where a ticket is required.
· You should have a shawl or headscarf to cover your head and you should dress appropriately while visiting a mosque in our region. Shoes are not allowed in the mosque. You can bring your own socks if you like.
· While visiting places with historical artifacts, such as museums or ancient cities, we ask you not to touch the artifacts and to follow all the rules that are requested (camera use etc.). For visiting museums and historical places you can purchase E-tickets via https://muze.gov.tr
· If you join an outdoor activity, be careful not to pollute the environment, do not light a fire and follow the established rules. Never join a nature tour alone without a guide who knows the area. Before participating in extreme activities, inform special institutions such as AFAD (Disaster and Emergency Management Presidency) about the details of the itinerary and activities.
· Pay attention to warning signs about the use of cameras in places you visit.
· In Turkey, alcoholic beverages can only be consumed in certain places. It is forbidden to drink alcohol in public places (parks, streets, gardens, etc.) or in places where alcohol is not sold.
· In Turkey alcohol and tobacco products are not sold to individuals under 18 years of age.
· Smoking is prohibited in most indoor workplaces and public places.
· Taking cultural, natural and historical artifacts out of Turkey is a crime and may result in imprisonment.